I’ve spent the past couple of days experimenting with lumen prints. (Yesterday’s initial print is over here.)
Today was a lovely sunny and clear day, and I left the prints for an extra hour. I think I actually prefer the results pre-scanning as they are a little crisper and more of the pink hues are visible. I’ve also ordered some heavy glass frames as these prints were clearly not fully in contact with paper.
I haven’t fixed this prints yet, but have some fixer on the way. – I’m conscious that will change the look of the prints further, so I’m not yet sure on my preference.
Some classmates commented that they like stage 4 (with the plants shifted to one side). I only photographed the plants on the prints to show the process, but it’s interesting feedback.